Garmin Nuvi 200 update: Garmin is a renowned and popular brand that offers smart devices for daily uses. However, the Garmin Nuvi 200 is a GPS navigator device that assists to reach a destination in the correct direction. Thus, you don’t have to depend on your Siri or Google Assistant anymore for the direction to a destination.
Garmin Nuvi 200 is one of the convenient GPS Navigator devices you can available in the market. Despite the affordable price, it still comes with a lot of amazing features to compete with the different products in the market.
Although occasionally you might find that there are some errors or bugs as well as there are some problems with the direction. You must know that this is not because of any issue with the device, but this is basically because of obsolete apps that require to be updated. If you are with such issues and want to update the apps that you are facing. Then you are in the correct destination, as in this article we will be discussing the process of Garmin Nuvi 200 update.
Features of the Garmin Nuvi 200
Obviously you would be inquiring why you want to update to the latest firmware. Well, you can check out the features you will be getting with the new firmware updates.
- Garmin has added time as well as the distance to the route review page.
- Additionally, Garmin has also added an option for you to set the home location and the recently used list.
- You will have a better label display on the map pages.
- They have corrected the display of search results.
- Besides the issue when over 255 custom POI categories are being used has been corrected.
- Now you can learn about off-road navigation because they have corrected it.
- The backlight setting of the North Arctic Circle is resolved.
Process for Garmin Nuvi 200 update
With all such new features, you may want to update the firmware. Thus here is the process by which you can update Garmin Nuvi 200. However, before you begin with any of the steps you have to connect to the Garmin Nuvi 200 device to the PC using the USB that is provided to in the box of the device.
Update Using the Garmin Express
You can go through the steps mentioned below if you want to update the Garmin Nuvi 200 with the help of Garmin Express.
- Once you connect the device to the PC, you will need to download Garmin Express. However, if your PC has Garmin Express then you can go to the next step. If not, just open the official website and download the Garmin Express file and double-click on it to install it in the system.
- Launch Garmin Express, and then find your device and click on it.
- After this, the app itself checks for any updates. However, if there is an update, it will be shown to you.
- Then choose the entire significant updates and click on install.
- Once the process is completed. Your Gram Nuvi 200 is updated with new firmware as well as new app updates.
Then you will be guided to install map updates and other significant updates step by step. Follow the steps and you will effectively install the updates. Besides if you are facing any bugs or errors with Garmin Express, then you can just check the Garmin Express Not Working: Fix.
Update Using my Garmin Account
Alternatively, you can update the firmware using your Garmin account. Here’s the process to do it
- Open the browser and click the following address. my.garmin.com
- You have to make an account if you don’t have any. Although if you have one you can proceed to the next step.
- Log in to your Garmin account and make certain that your GPS Navigator Device is connected to the PC.
- On the Home tab of the website, click on the Register button. And then follow the onscreen instructions to register the product you have.
- Once done, click on the Order Now and then download the entire new updates available for the device.
- Tap on the “Get Free Updates”, followed by clicking on the “Download” and then on the Next button.
- Now you have to provide the product key and then hit on the Continue.
- Finally, you have to go through all the on-screen commands and click on Download and save the file in an easily accessible location
That is all with the commands to update the Garmin Nuvi 200 GPS Navigator device. You now simply have to connect the device with your vehicle and you are all set to go. If you are unable to update Garmin Nuvi 200 of your own, get in touch with experts at MyGeolocate +1(855) 386-1126 who will help you in this case. For any kind of Garmin map update support get in touch with us.