Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions often include an explanation of key terms used in the terms, and also, outlines the legal limitations of responsibility of the website owner for any damages or harmed incurred during usage of the website. Terms & conditions are not a legal requirement. But it is recommended that every website includes one as it forms the legal basis of the site’s relationship with the user.
Terms and conditions establish a legal and enforceable contract between service provider and service receiver. Means that terms & conditions are nothing other than a contract in which the owner clarifies the conditions of use of its service. So, before clicking on “I accept” or “agree” option, or otherwise indicate assent for continuing to use the services, please read the terms below carefully.
We pride ourselves in providing world-class support. To satisfy our clients from our services or provide best the best service, we have also some terms & conditions. In any case, if you do not agree to our terms & conditions, then we will not be able to provide services to you. In this case you should cancel the agreement.
Every business & website are different. However, another site may seem similar, the fact is that their terms may not provide your business with adequate protection. Elements include in terms & conditions are Limitation of liability, Copyright, Country of governance, Change clause, E-commerce sites, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By Requesting Services With Mygeolocate, read and accepted the terms & conditions covering our, Mygeolocate, Services. These terms & conditions states important requirement regarding your use of Mygeolocate ‘online computer support service as well as your relationship with www.mygeolocate.com.
- To use the service, you must be 16 years or above.
- We monitor constantly all the remote sessions requested by you.
- Our services will be available to you over the call, chat and e-mail only.
- We will provide services for only the issues and software that has been mentioned on our official website.
- Onsite services are not included as a mode of providing service.
- We are not liable to provide any support for Hardware related issues of your computer, Servers, Printers, Router, Wireless Access Device or any other issues.
- Replacement or stand by on any computer part that has malfunctioned will not cover under the services.
- We are not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with the security obligation.
- It is your responsibility to maintain the security of your computer including username and password.
- All other plans are Valid for six months from the date of purchase. So, all tech support incidents must be used before the expiry of your Plan.
- If we are not able to answer your query then we will not charge you a fee for the Individual Service.
Note: By clicking on the “i accept” or “i agree” button, or by your use of the services, you are deemed to have accepted and consented to be bound by the terms.