Rand McNally is a popular technological corporation, popular for producing GPS devices. They are a Chicago-based company, where they manufacture their consumer electronics. Their GPS is used in a variety of vehicles such as cars, trucks, etc. If you own a TND 540 for your truck and unfortunately rand McNally TND launcher has stopped working, you should continue reading this article to learn how to troubleshoot.
The TND 540 is a truck GPS by McNally, which comes equipped with many state-of-the-art features to provide users with the best possible experience. It has:
- It has a high-resolution screen with a bright display.
- It has a significantly large amount of storage and a quad-core processor.
- To be even more useful in the journeys of the truck drivers, they have introduced an audio system to dictate the directions.
It also efficiently displays weather conditions, current fuel prices, and the traffic conditions in the area.
What to do when Rand McNally TND launcher has stopped working?
There seem to be generally a couple of common reasons behind when unfortunately rand mcnally TND launcher has stopped working for you:
The first reason is when you lose signal from the satellite, in such a case there is nothing much you can do except wait for the signal to return, or you can resort to changing your position.
- It can be a result of an error that occurred while switching the device on.
- An error can also occur while there is an update in progress or in the launching of the device.
How to troubleshoot?
When unfortunately your TND launcher has stopped working, you can follow these solutions listed below, to see if you can solve the problem yourself:
- The most basic and primary solution to this would be to restart your device. Turning it off once and then switching it back on again can solve the issue majority of the time.
- The second method would be to go for a complete reset of the device, as given below:
- Begin by turning the device off.
- On the right side corner of your touch screen, there will be a power button of your GPS.
- On pushing the button, you will see a prompt asking if you would like to remove all the data on the device, for that press yes.
- Your device shall then go into maintenance mode, after which you can switch your device on again.
- Check if your TND launcher has begun again smoothly or not.
- It should be noted that before you reset the device, you should thoroughly back up all data.
If unfortunately, your rand McNally TND launcher stopped problem is still not fixed, you can follow this second method:
- Connect the GPS device to a computer or laptop with the help of a USB cord.
- Turn the device on and go to a section labeled files.
- Visit the file explorer window and click on the used folder.
- A multitude of files will be found in the folder, and you should choose .ini.
- Go on and remove the files from your system and unplug the device from your computer.
- Then restart the device after some time and check if the launching problem has been solved or not.
The solutions mentioned above will be able to solve your not launching issues in the majority of the cases. However, if you can still not troubleshoot it, you can always visit the official website and ask for technical help.
If u find problem-related to this also read: