Not sure of the Rand McNally Lifetime Map unlock code? You are at the right place.
It can be said without question, that the advent of the Global Positioning System better known as GPS has been a very important milestone for humans. GPS is a device which uses satellites to map the earth. It is an extremely useful system to navigate anywhere, be it the sky or land. Road trips can be spontaneous without having to store huge topographical maps.
Rand McNally is one of the world’s top GPS devices manufacturing companies. It is important to note that the roads and paths of the world are ever-changing. Your GPS needs to be updated at regular intervals to keep up with all these changes.
However, if you are a frequent traveller updating the GPS regularly can seem like a big hassle. In such case you should look into the Rand McNally lifetime map unlock code. It is a one stop solution to free you from regular GPS updates.
Read Article: Rand Mcnally Won’t install
What does the lifetime map unlock code entail?
Before you decide to purchase this update, it is imperative to know about all the characteristics of the lifetime update:
- The most important takeaway of the update is that you will not have to perform any other update for the entirety of your device’s life.
- It will always automatically update all the new constructions, roads blocks etc. without a prompt.
- You will have access to new and revised maps of whichever place you are at.
- One single purchase will make you eligible to use the free map for your lifetime.
- It will make your GPS much more accurate.
List of requirements for the update process
Now if you have decided to go for the Rand McNally Lifetime Map unlock code, you will need a few things. We have compiled a list of the requirements below:
- A stable internet connection, for the duration of the process.
- A device such as a laptop or PC.
- A USB cable to connect the devices.
- The most important thing is the Rand McNally tnd dock software.
How to go about the lifetime map code?
After you have all the items for the process ready, you can follow the below mentioned instructions to follow through:
- Download and install the dock software on whichever device you are using.
- Connect the tnd and the device with a cable.
- After you have connected all the devices, the dock will initialize and then pop open itself.
- If it does not open in a while, you can click on it manually and start it.
- The tnd dock contains many different action choices, such as settings available, maps available, maintenance etc.
- Remember that you only have to look for the recent lifetime update.
- After you find the update, click on it and make a purchase.
- At the end of the installation, unplug the wire and devices from each other.
- Lastly, check if the update is working smoothly or not.
Rules and regulations for the update process:
To follow through with your update, below is a list of a few rules that should be adhered by:
- You cannot further pass on your update to some other person or device.
- If you have to be eligible to get frequent updates from time to time, your device must be registered.
- The map updates that you shall receive will be limited to that geographical area, which was decided to be included during the initial device purchase.
- You should also notice that the Rand McNally lifetime Map unlock code lasts for the entire duration of the device. The tnd comes with a warranted usage of about 36 months.