Hello Guys! Why are you worry about your GPS device, it is working fine, the thing is that like your laptop and smartphone it also needs to be updated. Oh, is that so! So you do not know how to update Garmin Nuvi 1300. Chill! We are here
In this article, we will notify you about each point so that you can grab the Garmin GPS Map update by yourself without wasting a penny at some worthless and fake shops.
Yes, you don’t have to spend anything. Simply follow the steps mentioned below and you will find how simple it was to solve this task.
You will get the solution to your home. You don’t have to go for this anywhere.
For a backup option, we have also provided you with our helpline numbers, so that in the event of an emergency you can call them to resolve the issue of updating the Garmin Nuvi 1300 in the shortest time possible.
Process To Update Garmin Nuvi 1300?
To update your Garmin Nuvi the initial thing you must have is a good internet connection. Thus examine whether the internet you are using now has good speed or if not, contact your internet service provider.
Then connect your GPS to your computer with a USB cable that must not be damaged. Subsequently, click on the “My Computer” twice to open the window and then you have to open the folder of “Garmin”.
From the list of alternatives, you will notice the “Voice folder”. Open that folder by hitting the right button on the mouse.
The next thing you need to do is delete the existing files from the recycle bin to make it easier to download the update. As often, storage due to these files will not be sufficient to receive free Garmin map updates.
There is one very significant thing that you must know and that is, to update the Garmin you require to install the Garmin Express to your device as without it you can’t update your Garmin.
To download Garmin Express, you need to visit the official Garmin page. After that, sign up for the Garmin account and then click on the Garmin Express file.
Allow the file to be installed in your computer system.
Note: Download the file from where it will be easily installed.
Go to the computer and open the file of Garmin Express and after following the entire instructions simply install the software in your computer system.
When it is installed properly, it will scan the GPS device and tell you about the available updates.
You simply have to click on “download updates” and then wait until the Garmin Nuvi will get fully update.
Take out your device and bring it back to its position.
Other Option To Update Garmin
- In case you are not able to update your device by following the above steps then the other thing that you can do is to read the process that comes with your Garmin.
- Open the guide and notice the content where it is written: “How to update Garmin Nuvi 1300”.
Customer support for Garmin Nuvi 1300 Update
- Although we have told you many options for Garmin Nuvi 1300 update for free, if you have not understood anything and are seeking a simple way, then we are here.
- All you have to do is call our helpline number and our technician will look into the matter.
- All our technicians with their years of experience had solved these matters very well. Therefore, the issue of how to update Garmin Nuvi 1300 is nothing for them.
- Hence, instead of going anywhere simply make a call and through the remote access let our technicians solve the matter.
- We guarantee you to offer an assured solution. Dial us at our toll-free +1(855) 386-1126 for instant solution.